This document is an electronic record in terms of Applicable Laws (as defined below). This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- – “Applicable Laws” shall include all laws, statutes, ordinance, regulations, guidelines, policies and other pronouncements having the effect of law of all or any applicable jurisdictions by state, municipality, court, tribunal, government, ministry, department, commission, arbitrator or board or such other body which has the force of law within the territory of India;
- – “Content” shall include, without limitation, data, text, written posts, comments, software, scripts, interactive features generated, graphics, images, photos, documents, audio, video, location data, nearby places and all other forms of information or data;
- – “Product Information” means the details of the products available on the Website in different variations for the knowledge of the User; [Note: Please edit/ modify the description of the Services.]
- – “TSPs” shall mean, third party service providers, as applicable, whose services are used in addition to or in conjunction with the Product Information of TSFL;
- – “User” shall mean any person who seeks to avail the Product Information
- – “User Content” shall mean any Content that the User saves, submits, posts, displays, uploads, shares, transmits through the Website, including but not limited to, images, photos, documents and contact details saved therein by the User, profile information, and any other Content or information that User uses or makes available on the Website; and
- – “Website” shall mean the internet portal located at URL – www.tataq.com
Collection of User Information
- 1.1 When User uses the Website, TSFL collects and uses User’s Personal Information, which is provided by the User from time to time. TSFL’s primary goal in doing so is to provide the Users with a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. TSFL may use and retain such information to send User any communication including but not limited to announcements about updates/additions/variations to the products that TSFL may offer from time to time. TSFL collects only that Personal Information from the User which TSFL considers necessary for achieving this business purpose.
- 1.2 In compliance with Applicable Laws and in order for the User to access and use the Website, certain information may be collected by TSFL (or third parties acting on its behalf) by automated means including but not limited to IP address, device details, browser type, version and operating system, referring URLs, length of visit, geographical location, page views, website navigation paths, information which is generated in the course of use of the Website including timing, frequency, internet service provider, search terms used by User to reach the Website, etc.
- 1.3 TSFL may also use Personal Information for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis, and research to improve their Website/ products being offered.
Sensitive Personal Information
- 2.1 “Sensitive Personal Information” refers to Personal Information revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
- 2.2 TSFL does not require / collect / process Sensitive Personal Information of the User.
Manner of dealing with Personal Information
- 3.2 TSFL uses the information that Website gathers about the User for the following purposes:
- 3.2.1 administer the Website and business;
- 3.2.2 personalise the Website for the User;
- 3.2.3 improvement of products of TSFL;
- 3.2.4 send email notifications requested by the User;
- 3.2.5 provide third parties with statistical information about Users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- 3.2.6 deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about User relating to the Website;
- 3.2.7 to keep the Website secure and to detect and deter unauthorised use or fraudulent or abuse of the Website by any User;
- 3.2.8 may use User’s information such as User’s email address, phone number, or mailing address to contact User with newsletters, special offers and promotions; and
- 3.2.9 marketing, market research and User profiling.
Confidentiality and Disclosure of Personal Information
- 4.1 TSFL has adopted reasonable security practices and procedures comprising of managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures with a view to ensure confidentiality and prevent unauthorized disclosure of Personal Information.
- 4.2 TSFL uses the Personal Information only for the purpose for which the same has been furnished. TSFL does not retain information after the purpose for which it is furnished, is accomplished unless the same is required to be retained under any law in force or for audit purposes. In such cases also, confidentiality of such information is maintained strictly.
- 4.3 TSFL may share Personal Information with its affiliates and authorised agents, representatives and advisors to help detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts and to facilitate joint or co-branded services that the User requests where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity. Those entities and affiliates may not market to the User as a result of such sharing unless the User explicitly opts-in.
- 4.4 TSFL may share User Details with third parties in order to conduct a basic verification of information provided by the User.
- 4.6 TSFL may also disclose information about the Users if it determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce TSFL terms and conditions or protect its operations or Users. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale TSFL may transfer any or all Personal Information to the relevant third party with intimation to User.
Access and updation of Personal Information
- 5.1 TSFL acknowledges the right of Users to access and update their Personal Information. The User acknowledges that TSFL merely processes the Personal Information given on the Website and any such User who seeks to access or seeks to correct, amend or delete inaccurate data should direct their queries to TSFL at the e-mail or postal address listed in the “Contact Us” section on the Website.
Protection of Personal Information
- 6.1 In the course of its business, TSFL may conduct optional on-line contests and surveys as permitted by law towards analysing User experiences on the Website and it reserves its right to use and disseminate the information so collected from the User to enhance and tailor User experience on the Website. This shall also include sharing the information with its subsidiaries and business associates as a general business practice.
- 6.2 TSFL employs security measures to protect User’s information both online and offline from access by unauthorized persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- TSFLs’ service providers and agents are contractually bound to maintain the confidentiality of Personal Information and may not use the information for any unauthorised purpose.
- 6.3 The User acknowledges that despite deployment of secure measures for protection of the User’s information on the Website, exchange and transmission of information online comes with inherent security risks and TSFL makes no guarantee with regard to the safety of such transmission of User information through the Website.
Third – Party Sites, Services and Third – Party Privacy Policies
- 7.2 In the event the User accesses and/or uses any third-party websites, links to which may be contained in the Website, User is aware that such linked websites shall be governed by the privacy policies of those third parties. TSFL shall not be responsible for the information practices of such third parties.
- 8.1 While collecting any Personal Information, TSFL indicates the purpose of collection of such information and obtains consent from the User. TSFL provides to the Users the opportunity to exercise an opt-out choice if they do not want to receive non-essential communication from TSFL, such as emails or updates from TSFL regarding new products offered on the Website or if Users do not want TSFL to share their Personal Information with third parties. The opt-out choice may be exercised by contacting TSFL at [insert hyperlink].
- 8.2 If the User wants to remove their Personal Information from the Website or withdraw his consent given to TSFL earlier, then they can do so by writing to [insert hyperlink].
Limitation of Liability
- 9.1 TSFL is not responsible for any breach of security or for any actions of any third parties that receive the User’s Personal Information.
- 10.1 To personalize the experience of the User on TSFL’s Website or to support one of its promotions, TSFL may use a cookie. “Cookies” can also help to enhance the Website performance like personalizing your experience, or making your visit on the Website more convenient. Your privacy and security will not be compromised when you accept a “cookie” from TSFL’s Website. Users are always free to decline TSFLs’ cookies by disabling cookies in their internet browser, although in that case the User may not be able to use certain features on the Website.
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules framed thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Timings : 10AM – 7PM (on all working days)
All words and expressions used herein and not defined, but defined in the Information Technology Act, 2000 and/or the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 shall have the meanings respectively assigned to them thereunder.